Inter Part 1 Physics Guess Paper 2023
All the students of F.Sc, ICOM, ICS can download All Chapters Important Long questions & 11th Class Physics Important Short Questions 2023 and can prepare their examinations. All BISE Educational board students ie Bise Faisalabad, FBISE, Multan, Rawalpindi, Sahiwal, Gujranwala can download free pdf physics guess papers 11th class 2023. With these Chapter wise 1st Year Physics Guess Papers 2023 students can get idea about examinations and can get good marks.
Important Questions (Chapter Wise)
- Define isolated system and linear momentum. State and explain law of conservation of linear momentum.
- Define gravitational field and conservative field. Show that work done in the earth’s gravitational field is independent of the path followed. Hence show that work done in closed path is zero.
- Define molar specific heat and prove the relation Cp – Cv=R
- What is the diffraction grating? Also define diffraction of light. How it is used to determine the wavelength of the light used? Also describe the diffraction of X-Rays by crystal and obtain Bragg’s equation.
- Explain the addition of vectors by rectangular components method. What are the defects in Newton’s formula for speed of sound? How this formula was connected by Laplace?
- What is Newton’s formula for the speed of sound in air? Write Laplace’s correction.
- What is S.H.M? Derive an expression for the K.E. and P.E. of mass-spring system executing S.H.M. Show that the total energy of the vibrating mass spring system is constant.
- Define and explain simple pendulum? Show that its motion is SH.M. Derive an expression for its time period.
- Discuss the elastic collision of two smooth balls in one dimension and find their velocities after the collision. Also show that for elastic collision in the dimension, the velocity of approach is equal to the velocity of separation.
- Explain the working of Michelsion Interferometer. Discuss its principle, construction, working & application. How Michelson measured the speed of light.
- Determine rectangular components of a vector A, making an angle q. with the horizontal. Also define rectangular components of a vactor.
- Write down the Young’s double slit experiment completely.
- What are geo stationary satellites?
- Find their orbital radius around the earth. Define centripetal force? Dérive its relation for it in terms of angular velocity.
- Define Simple Harmonic Motion. Derive the relation for instantaneous velocity for the projection of particle ‘P’ moving in a circle.
- Define absolute potential energy (PE). Derive an equation for absolute P.E. of a body at the earth’s surface Also show that absolute potential energy is U=-GMm/r
- State and prove Bernoulli’s equation for the laminar flow of fluids.
- Explain the construction and working of a compound microscope with ray-diagram. Derive a relation for its angular magnification.
- Category 2 – Important Questions
- Define vector product of two vectors with two examples and write down its four characteristics
- Define escape velocity and derive its formula. Also calculate its value on surface of earth.
- Define scaler product of two vectors and give its four characteristics.
- Define two specific heats of a gas and derive relation between them.
- Define average translational kinetic energy of molecules in a gas. Show that pressure exerted by the gas is directly proportional to the average translation kinetic energy of gas molecules
- Explain rotational K.E. Find the rotational K.E. of disc.
- Find angle of projection of a projectile…….(Unit 3)
- What is Doppler effect? Find the apparent change in frequency when source is at rest and observer is moving?
- A body of moment of inertia about……(unit 5)
- A 1000 kg car travelling…..(unit 5)
- What gauge pressure is required…(unit 6)
- A simple pendulum is 50cm…..(unit 7)
- Discuss effects of temperature on speed of sound. Also prove U1=U0+ 0.611
- A book of mass 4.0kg is….(unit 7)
- In Young’s double slit experiment the second….(unit 9)
- Explain interference. Discuss its kinds & conditions.
- Sodium light of wave length of 589 nm…..(unit 9)
- Light is incident normally on a grating….(Unit 9)
- Define and explain Torque. Discuss torque in case of rigid body.
- An astronomical telescope having magnifying power of 5……(unit 10)
- Explain the working of a petrol engine and compose its efficiency with diesel engine
- State the equation of continuity and derive its relation.
- Prove that absolute temperature of an ideal gas is directly proportional to the average translational kinetic energy of gas molecules
- What is the projectile motion? Derive the relation for time of flight(i)maximum height for projectile(i) acceleration(iv) instantaneous velocity.
- State and explain Torricelli’s theorem.
- Define and explain simple microscope. Calculate magnification of simple microscope.
- Explain isothermal process and adiabatic process.
- Describe work energy principle.
Intermediate 1st Year All Subjects Guess Papers 2023
- English 1st Year Guess Papers 2023 (Click Here)
- Urdu 11th Class Guess Papers 2023 (Click Here)
- Islamiat Inter 1st Year Guess Papers 2023 (Click Here)
- Biology Inter Part 1 Guess Papers 2023 (Click Here)
- Chemistry 1st Year Guess Papers 2023 (Click Here)
- Physics 1st Year Guess Papers 2023 (Click Here)
- Computer Science Class 11th Guess Papers 2023 (Click Here)
- Mathematics 1st Year Guess Papers 2023 (Click Here)