Higher education commission online website is providing you the platform for online registration of Rehmatul-lil-Alameen Scholarship Program 2021 so that all the needy students will get benefits from this. This scholarship program is designed for intermediate students levels because in this era of study career most of the students skip it because of no support from family or they have to meet their family expenses hence they do work at any place. This government of Pakistan is doing very well for all those students who love study and can achieve some target in their life.
Government of Punjab launched Rehmatul lil Alameen Scholarship 2021 for all intermediate students. With this scholarship they will be able to continue their studies without any hurdle or worry. Here at webstudy.pk you can check online Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship Elegibility Critera and most of the details at one page. All the deserving students of inter FA, ICS, F.SC, I.COM, D.COM can apply for this scholarship and can make their future bright with this Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship Program 2021.
Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship Program 2021
All you just need to go online to the HEC website or click on below link to go their and get yourself registered on their website. In this article we will train you to How To Apply For Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship 2021. Very first you have to create your profile on HEC Scholarship Program portal and after enter your CNIC Number or B.Form Number. You have to put them without dashes but you have do this before the Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship Last Date to Apply because after that no application will be collected.
Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
This scholarship will be awarded to the following students.
- On SSC based all those students who have scored minimum 60% marks in Matric exams from any public sector school and got admission in college within two years of passing matriculation.
- Other scholarship holders are not eligible for this program.
For Merit based scholarship candidate must Have Following Criteria:
they should be highest scorer from their district as selected by HEC that will be verified from repective educational boards.
Need Based Scholarship Candidates Must have following criteria:
- All those students whose parents have less then Rs. 25000/- income per month.
- Don’t have More than 5 acres Agricultural Land.
- Don’t have More Than 5 Marla Urban Property.
- 10% Quota is reserved for government employees (grade 1 – 4) children.
How To Apply For RehmatUl Lil Alameen Scholarship 2021:
- Go To the Higher education commission scholarship portal.
- Create your account there.
- Enter your CNIC Number or B-Form Number (Without Dashes).
What Benefits will a Student Get???
- Rs. 25000/- will be awarded per student.
Rehmatullil Alameen Scholarship 2021 is very good initiative by govt of Punjab for all those poor students who can meet the educational expenses. You can also know about Who can Apply For Rahmatul lil Alamin Scholarship 2021. All those students whose parents monthly income is less than Rs.2 5000 and they must not own more than 5 acres agricultural land or 5 marla urban property can apply for this scholarship. Here from this page you can also Download Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship 2021 Form.