Pharmacy Assistant NTS Examination Date Sheet 2021
Punjab Pharmacy Council is a statutory regulatory body of Punjab Province, established under Drugs Act 1967. It is responsible for issuing Licenses to Pharmacists of Punjab Province in Category-A and for conducting the exams for Category-B, education of Pharmacy Technicians and their documentation regarding supervising the medical stores for pharmacies etc. It is affiliated with the Pharmacy Council Pakistan. The Pharmacy Council Pakistan is the council that handles all the issues related to Pharmacy Education in Pakistan. The approval to Pharmacy Schools / Colleges / Institutes for award of Pharm.D is accredited by the Pharmacy Council of Pakistan. The Pharmaceutical Manufacturing is licensed and monitored by the Federal Government, DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan), affiliated with the MoNRS (Ministry of National Regulation and Services), Government of Pakistan.
Important Note For Candidates:
- Must Bring Your Original CNIC and Roll No Slips to examination center.
- You can Bring Duplicate NTS Roll No slip if you have not the original nts roll no slip.
- You can download duplicate roll no slip from nts official website.
- Submit your fee at Punjab pharmacy council office before the examination day.
- Scheme Papers and sample papers are now available on official website of pharmacy council.
- No Mobile phones and bags are allowed in examination Hall.