If you are a victim of street crime in Pakistan and you lost your Mobile phone with all your important data and details in that mobile then you can block that mobile by registering a complaint Online on PTA website. Street Crimes in Pakistan are increased and every person is afraid of being robbed at any time. so Government of Punjab have introduced a facility for all those person who lost their mobile in robbery can block their mobile phones.
How To Block Stolen Mobile Phone In Pakistan
Many of the people do not know How To Block Stolen Mobile Phone in Pakistan. There are various ways to block the theft mobile phone including CPLC Stolen Mobile Block Report Online, PTA Number block mobile, online form available to block mobile and many other ways are available to block stolen smart phones. In all the ways IMEI Number is important to put in form then PTA will block your stolen mobile phone. PTA Mobile Stolen Report Online is also a way to block your IMEI number.
To Block your Stolen mobile Phone follow the instructions given below.
- Go to the Official website Of CPLC or click here to Register Stolen Mobile Complaint.
- Or Call on CPLC Helpline to register a complaint —> 021-35662222
- Or Call on PTA Helpline and ask them to block your theft mobile phone —> 0800-25625
- All the helplines will ask you some basic information regarding your incident and IMEI Number to block network operations.
- You can Also FAX your complaint to CPLC At 021-35683336 along with IMEI Number to block your mobile phone.
- You can Also Email your stolen mobile phone information to PTA at email@example.com to block your stolen mobile phone.
What IMEI Number & How To Find It:
IMEI is a number which is extraordinary to each GSM cell phone. It is typically found imprinted on or underneath the telephone’s battery and guarantee card. IMEI of any set can likewise be found by dialing the arrangement *#06# into the telephone. The IMEI number is utilized by the GSM system to distinguish legitimate gadgets and subsequently can be utilized to prevent a stolen telephone from getting to the system. For example, if a mobile phone is stolen, the owner can call Authorities and instruct them to “block” the phone using its IMEI number. This renders the phone useless, regardless of whether the phone’s SIM is changed.