Government College University, Faisalabad have open admission on the prescribed forms are invited for admission to the following degree programmes for the academic year 2019. GCUF is well repuited institute that is providing the quality education to the student from all over the Pakistan. GCUF Faisalabad weekend programmes fall semester 2019 admission forms can be downloaded from here. All the students who wants to get admission in GCUF Faisalabad weeknd classes should go online apply procedure. They should first go on official website of gcuf and fill all the boxes and then download admission form. Get a print out of that admission form along with bank challan form. Deposit the admission fee and tcs the admission form the related department. Without submitting the admission fee your admission form prospectus will not entertained. Weeknd classes are really opportunity for those students who wished to get education along with doing job because weeknd classes will be on Saturday and Sunday only. With this students can get education and job at one time. This article is all about gc university Faisalabad weeknd admission 2019 details, last date, fee strucuture, admission fee and whole procedure.
GCUF Weeknd Classes Admissions 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- MA/M-Sc (4-Years education after F_A/F.Sc, minimum 130 credit hours) or equivalent degree in the relevant field from HEC recognized institution. At least 50% marks (under annual system) or 2.5 CGPA (under semester system) will be compulsory for admission to M.S/M.Phil. Programmes.
- For Masters Programmes, bachelors or equivalent degree from HEC recognized institution. At least 45% marks (under annual system) or 2.5 CGPA (under semester system) will be compulsory.
- For M£d Programmes, B.Ed is required with minimum 45% marks (under annual system) or 2.S CGPA (under semester system).
- For B.Ed Programmes, MA/M.Sc or (4-Years education after F.A/F.Sc, minimum 130 credit hours) or equivalent degree in the relevant field from HEC recognized institution is required with minimum 45% marks (under annual system) or 2.5 CGPA (under semester system).
- For M.Sc (Computer Science), B.Sc/8C$ (02 Years)/Associate Degree in(CS/IT/SE/Network) with the subject Math OR Computer OR Physics with at least 45% in aggregate is eligible to apply.
- For BS & Associate Degree in Computer Science & Software Engineering. F.Sc Pre-Engineering /Pre-Medical with additional subject of Mathematics/ ICS with mathematics or equivalent degree.
- For BTech, DAE is required with minimum 45% marks (under annual system) or 2.5 CGPA (under semester system) in relevant field.
- Final Selection will be made on the basis of GCUF admission policy.
- All gender having domicile of Punjab are eligible for admission.
- ‘No Objection Certificate’ (NOQ is required from the candidates, who have passed BS/MAM.Sc or equivalent examination from any institution other than GC University, Faisalabad.
- University reserves the right to refuse admission to any candidate without assigning any reason.
- The details will also be available at Information Centre
- Those students who have been Punished/Fined from any university will not be admitted in any programme.
- Subject Test and Interview dates will be updated on university website.
Last Date To Apply: 2019
Admission Test Date: 2019
Admission GCUF Contact Numbers:
Admission Cell GCUF 0419200431
Registrar Government College University, Faisalabad
How To Apply Oline:
All the student who desired to get admission in GCUF are directed to apply online first and get registered for admission 2019. Simply go to admissions.gcuf.edu.pk and fill all the box and apply online for weeknd admissions in GCUF Faisalabad.
GCUF Weeknd Admissions Fee structure:
Admissions Form Fee is 1500 PKR and Test fee is 600 PKR
Note: hand written application will not be entertained. Governemt College University, Faisalabad have open admission in following departments.
- Applied Chemistry
- Applied Linguistics
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- English Literature
- Food Science and Quality Management
- Food Service Management
- International Relations
- Islamic Studies
- Mass Communication
- MBA (1.5 Year)
- Pakistan Studies
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Software Engineering
- Special Education
- B. Ed (1.5 Year)
- B. Ed (Special Education, 1.5 Year)
- M. A Education
- M. A Education Special
- M. Ed
- M. Ed (Special Education)
- M. Sc (Computer Science)
- M.Sc Applied Psychology
- M.Sc Criminology
- M.Sc Physical Education & Sports Sciences
Lyallpur Business School
- MBA (Executive)
- MBA (3.5 Years) with following specialization: Banking & Finance, Industrial Management, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Supply Chain Management.
- BBA (4 Years) with following specialization: Banking & Finance, Industrial Management, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Supply Chain Management.
- BS Public Administration Bachelors Programmes
- BS (Computer Science) (4 Years)
- Associate Degree in Computer Science (2 Years)
- BS (Software Engineering) (4 Years)
- B.Tech (Hons) Electrical/Electronics/Civil/Mechanical
This is to inform you that all this information is collected from internet. For asure news and fee structure visit at your own to the university. web study is right place where you can get news and updates of gcuf admissions 2019 weeknd classes. (Ph: +92-41-9201110), GC University. Faisalabad, Pakistan (900AM to 400PM Monday to Friday). In case of any change in the admission schedule due to any reason, the revised admission schedule will be advertised in the newspapers or university websit: www.gcuf.edu.pk .