Cadet College Lahore Admissions 2019
Cadet college Lahore admissions for one class to class 10th application form should be submitted with 2 passport size photographs, attested copies of birth certificate/ B-form with CNIC of parents (both Mother and Father), Result card of recent announced annual exam, pay order or bank draft of Rs. 5500. Last date of form submission is not yet declared by cadet college Lahore administration but soon it will be announced. Cadet college Lahore will conduct a entry test for candidates then after interview final candidates will be selected. All the candidates who are going to apply should know the eligibility criteria, if they full fill the criteria then they should apply for cadet college Lahore 5th class admissions 2019. Candidate should also have fitness to apply for admission in military college Lahore because physical test will also be conducted at college after a candidate will pass the entry test and interview. web study is providing you with eligibility criteria of cadet college Lahore 6th class admissions 2019 and cadet colg Lahore 7th class admissions 2019. Admissions process, admissions details, admissions test date, admissions test centers, cadet college Lahore fee structure, cadet college lhr admissions advertisement can be downloaded from here webstudy.pk. Cadet college Lahore have limited seats for admission 2019 so apply as soon as possible.
1. Selection Tests are conducted in January, March and August catering for the Academic Schedule all over the country for classes and eligibility given here under:
a. Primary Cadets : Grade K.G to IV Age 5 to 10 years
b. Junior Cadets : Grade V to VII Age 10 to 12 years
c. Senior Cadets : Grade VIII, IX, X & XI Age 12 to 16 years
Note: Physical appearance of the candidates must correspond with the age declared in the application form
- Number of seats for admission to various classes are restricted.
- Admission is subject to qualifying the Selection & Placement Test / Interview and Aptitude.
- Aptitude / Placement test will be conducted in presence of the parents.
- No certificate of examination is accepted. Admission is granted in keeping with the Level of Knowledge and competence of the candidate.
SELECTION TEST AND INTERVIEW CENTRES
Selection Test and interviews may be held at the following Centres:
a. Lahore b. Islamabad c. Karachi d. Quetta e. Peshawar f. Faisalabad
Note: In case it is not feasible to hold the Entrance/Selection Test and Interview at any one of the centres mentioned above, the candidate of that centre may be asked to appear at Lahore or any other centre.
1. Application form and prospectus can be purchased from the Administration Block for Rs.200/- by hand and for Rs.300/- by post.
2. Parents applying for admission of their wards must submit following information along with a hand written application stating:-
a. Name, Nature of Business and Monthly Income of Parent/ Guardian.
b. Department, Designation and name of concern (if in Govt. or Private Service).
c. Detailed Residential & Office Address with telephone numbers.
d. Class for which applied and name of previous school.
e. School leaving certificate/ transfer certificate.
f. Birth certificate / form “B” of NIC registration.
g. Computerized National Identity Card of Parents & Guardians.
h. Copies of NIC of relatives authorized to meet Cadets along with an authority letter.
i. 2 X Passport- size Photographs of Cadet.
Bank Draft for Rs. 500/- for College Prospectus & Postage and for Rs. 5000/- for Registration/Placement Test in favour of The Princpal, “The Leaders’! OTA & Cadet College Lahore.
Laboratory Test Reports stating :
(1). Blood Group of Cadet.
(2). Allergy Test for sulpha drugs/ penicillin.
(3). Immunization/Inoculation/ Vaccination record.
(4) X-Rays Chest P/A view.
(5) Haemotology: Blood CP & ESR
(6) Serology: HBs Ag & Anti HCV.
Selected Cadets will be deemed admitted after qualifying Placement Test and Payment of dues as per rules.