Agriculture University Peshawar Admission 2019
Initially it was a agriculture college but later on it was attached with University of peshwar. AUP is on the number four in the list of Top agriculture universities in Pakistan. It opens admission twice a year, fall admission started in july, augus and September and the spring semester admission 2019 opens in December, January and February. Nowaday Admission in university of agriculture Peshawar are open for students who are eligible to get admission. All the students who are willing to get admission in AUP then here are the all details like aup admission 2019 last date, agri university Peshawar admission 2019 form download or prospectus download free. All the students who are going to apply for admission in aup they can download the admission form from here.
Facilities Given To The Students:
- Clean Rooms
- Air Conditioned Labs
- Play Grounds
- Lecture Theater Halls
- Highly Trained Staff
- Well Qualified Faculty
- Common Rooms For Boys and Girls
How To Apply For Admission In AUP:
- Very First candidate have to apply online for admission on official website www.aup.edu.pk then they have to register theirself on there.
- If you are willing to get admission in more then one department then you have to apply separately for each.
- Get a print out of your admission form from there with bank challan form and admission test form.
- Rs 1500 non refundable test fee should be submitted to the AC# 148700074507-01 or submit to the DASAR office within due date.
- Candidates who will get the required score in admission test have to pay the admission fee Rs 1200 in above given account number and have to submit the admission form with required documents and bank draft receipt to the related department within due date.
- Candidate who are going to apply for more then one department have to submit their admission forms separately.
- Result Awaiting students can only give admission test later on they have to provide provisional certificate before the interview date.
University of agriculture Peshawar is specialized institute in agri department and providing the quality education to the student since 1981. It have best ever learning environment with highly trained staff and well educated professors that teach the students very well. AUP motto is to provide leaders, entrepreneurs and professionals.
Agriculture university Peshawar Scholarships:
As other universities provide scholarships to needy students as this aup scholarships are also available for deserving students. You can get complete details of Peshawar agriculture university scholarships from university campus. There are following scholarships are available for needy and deserving students.
- HEC-Need Based Scholarship
- USAID Merit & Need Based Scholarship
- Pak-Scottish Scholarship for females students
- Students Welfare Endowment Fund (SWEF)
- Frontier Education Foundation Scholarship
Programs Offered At AUP Peshawar:
M.Sc. (H)/ Ph.D. Degree Programs:
- Agric. Chemistry
- Animal Nutrition
- Agric. & Applied Economics
- Agric. Extension Education & Communication
- Agric. Mechanization
- Food Science & Technology
- Human Nutrition
- Plant Pathology
- Plant Protection
- Poultry Science
- Plant Breeding &. Genetics
- Soil &. Environmental Science
- Rural Development
- Rural Sociology
- Livestock Management
- Water Management
- Weed Science
PhD degree Programs
- Biotechnology and Genetics Engineering Theriogenology (Animal Health) Pathology (Animal Health)
M.Phil & PhD Degree Programs:
- Biotechnology and Genetics Engineering
MS Degree Programs:
- MBA (1.5)
- Management Science
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
M.Phil Degree Programs:
- Pathology (Animal Health) Theriogenology (Animal Health)
Agruculture University Peshawar Eligibility Criteria:
To get admission in AUP Peshawar Candidate Must have 45% marks in SSC And HSSC.
Admission will be given to student on 100% merit and merit will be calculated from 40% matric marks, and 60% from intermediate.
Candidate’s age must be below from 25 years.
Admissions will be granted in two Shifts (Morning and Evening).
Candidate Must have minimum 3.00/4.00 CGPA or 2nd divion from HEC recognized university.
M.Sc, MS, M.Phil, MBA:
To get admission in these degree programs a candidate must have 2.50/4.00 CGPA or 2nd division with 56% marks from HEC recognized University or institute.
B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture (Four years)
Eligibility: F.Sc. Pre-Medical or F.Sc Pre-Engineering
DVM (Five years)
B.Sc. (Hons) Biotechnology Degree Program (Four years)
Eligibility: F.Sc. Pre-Medical B. Non -Subsidized Degree Programs
B.Sc. (Hons) (Four years)
Eligibility: F.Sc. Pre-Medical or F.Sc Pre-Engineering
BBA (Hons) (Four years)
Eligibility: F.Sc/D.Com/DBA/I.Com/DAE/ICS (Equivalency certificate needed where required) or F.A with at least one of these subjects (i.e. Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics)
BS (CS) (Four years)
Eligibility: F.Sc. /FCS or Intermediate in Gen. Science/Computer Science or equivalent
BS (IT) (Four years)
Eligibility: F.Sc./FCS/DIT (Two years) or Intermediate in General Science/Computer Science or equivalent.
BS (Economics) (Four Years)
Eligibility: F.Sc/F.A. preference will be given with at least one of these subjects; (Economics, Statistics, Political Science & Mathematics).
BS (Mathematics) (Four Years)
Eligibility: F.Sc./FA with Mathematics or equivalent ix.
Eligibility: F.Sc./FA with Mathematics or Statistics
Having 3rd division candidate will not be granted any admission.
AUP University Peshawar Entry Test:
GAT General Test will be conduct by university of agriculture Peshawar for all masters degree programs.
50% marks students for M.Sc, M.Phil, MS and MBA 1.5 years degree programs.
60% score for all PhD programs.
Agri University Peshawar Admission 2019 Schedule:
You can Get Prospectus from university Campus From 7th August 2019
Last Date To Apply: See Advertisement
Merit Lists will be uploaded soon.
Documents Required To Submit With Admission Form:
- Matric, FA/F.Sc and equivalent certificates
- Detailed Marks Certificate of matric and intermediate or equivalent examinations.
- Attempt/Appearance Certificate/Chances availed Certificate.
- Character Certificate from Head of the Institution last attended.
- Three duly attested passport sized photographs, one to affix on the form at appropriate place, and other two for official use in a separate envelope.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Medical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Migration Certificate for selected candidate within one month from the concerned board.
- Undertaking from the selected candidate at the time of admission
The credit requirements for each Bachelor degree programs is as under
- B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture 140 credit hours
- B.Sc. (Hons) Biotechnology 137 credit hours
- DVM 203 credit hours
- BBA (Hons) 124 credit hours
- BS (CS) 136 credit hours
- BS (IT) 133 credit hours
- BS (Economics) 130 credit hours
- BS (Mathematics) 131 credit hours
- BS (Statistics) 131 credit hours
A course having 3 credit hours means two theory lectures and a practical per week.
Course having 3 credit hours with no practical means 3 lectures a week, respectively
Instructions For Students:
Migration certificate should be submit within one month after admission.
Result awaiting students are not eligible to apply for admission.
Imcomplete or reaching after due date will not be entertained.
Agriculture University Peshawar Contact Details
Director Advanced Studies & Research (DASR)
Office Phone: + 92 91 9221350, + 92 919221304-11 ext. 3256
Cell# (for info): 0316 982 2209