PMC NLE Online Registration
This is compulsory examination for all MBBS graduates. You can not do medicine practice without this NLE Examination 2023 so keep preparing yourself for PMC NLE Exam 2023. Apply Online PMC NLE Registration 2023 is now open for all MBBS students to get a medical practice license. You can also download Syllabus for NLE Exam 2023. Paper pattern & MBBS syllabus for NLE is given here at this website. NLE is a computer-based MCQs exam that will be conducted in major cities of Pakistan.
Apply Online NLE Exam Registration
After passing the NLE exam candidate must have to pass the Clinical Skills Examination which is called the CSE exam. Candidates also have to pass the CSE Exam within 3 years after passing the NLE. If a candidate failed to pass the CSE within 3 years then they have to pass the NLE examination again and have to give CSE exam.
PMC Syllabus for NLE Exam 2023
- Theory Components 200 MCQs
- Passing Marks 70%
- After passing the Theory Component, a candidate is eligible to enter in next step which is the Clinical Skills Examination (CSE)
- 200 MCQS
- Passing Marks in CSE are 70%
How To Register For NLE Exam:
- Go to the PMC NLE Website or click here to go there.
- Signup by providing your basic information.
- Get yourself registered for the national License Exam by providing educational details.
- After that, you will get your NLE Roll No Slip for the examination.
- You also have to provide the Registration Fee NLE Exam that is 12000/-
- This fee is charged for a one-time practice tests, tutorial fees & examination fees.