KMU MBBS & BDS Admission 2023 Online Apply
All the candidates who have scored well in MD-CAT 2023 Test are eligible to Online Apply KMU MBBS Admission 2023-2024. Candidates who have scored 55% on the entry test and 45% minimum for BDS admission are eligible to apply KMU BDS Admission 2023-2024 in government medical colleges. Here at this page webstudy.pk you can get all the information regarding KMU MBBS Admission Govt Colleges List 2023.
Click Here To Apply Online KMU Admission 2023
List Of Medical Colleges In Khyber Pakhtunkhwa:
- Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad
- Bacha Khan Medical College. Mardan
- Bannu Medical College. Bannu
- Gajju Khan Medical College, Swabi
- Gomal Medical College. D.l Khan
- Khyber Medical College, Peshawar
- Khyber Girls Medical College, Peshawar
- KMU-lnstitute of Medical Sciences, Kohat
- Nowshera Medical College, Nowshera
- Saidu Medical College. Swat
List Of Dental Colleges In Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Ayub Medical College, Dental Section. Abbottabad
- KMU-lnstitute of Dental Sciences, Kohat
- Bacha Khan Dental College. Mardan
- Saidu College of Dentistry. Swat
- Khyber College of Dentistry, Peshawar
- Azad Jammu & Kashmir Medical College Muzaffarabad, AJ&K
- Nishtar Medical College. Multan, Punjab
- Poonch Medical College Rawlakot. AJ& K
- Mohtarama Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Medical College Mirpur, AJ& K
Eligibility Criteria For KMU MBBS & BDS 2023:
The candidate must have passed obtaining minimum 60% marks in Higher Secondary School Certificate or FSc (Pre- Medical) or equivalent qualification from any BISE in Pakistan or abroad.
The candidates who have passed the Medical & Dental Colleges Admission Test (MDCAT) 2023 with minimum of 55% marks for MBBS and 45% marks for BDS. The repeating candidates can use their MDCAT 2021 result subject to the equivalency of the same by PMC.
The candidates have domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/ Newly Merged Tribal Districts (NMTD).
Merit Calculation Formula:
The weightage criteria for calculation of Aggregate Percentage shall be as follows:
Secondary School Certificate (SSC) or equivalent = 10%
Intermediate Pre-Medical / (HSSC) or equivalent = 40%
MDCAT = 50%
Note: Detail of the formula with examples is available on KMU admissions website (http://cas.kmu.edu.pkt
How To Apply Online For KMU Peshawar MBBS Admission 2023:
- The candidates shall apply online at KMU admissions website (http://cas.kmu.edu.pk) as per the following steps/procedure:
- Visit http://cas.kmu.edu.pk and click create account.
- Follow on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- Enter your details and select the category of seats for which you are eligible and want to apply (Open Merit, General Self Finance. Foreign Self Finance, NMTD/Ex-FATA, OPF, Disabled, Backward Area. Reciprocal, APS, Afghan National, and Minorities). Separate admission forms along with fees shall be submitted for MBBS and BDS open and general self-finance quota seats.
- Upload readable scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Generate Fee slip(s) (Open Merit, General Self Finance. Foreign Self Finance, NMTD/Ex-FATA, OPF, Disabled, Backward Area, Reciprocal, APS, Afghan National, and Minorities.) and print it. Visit any branch of the Bank of Khyber and deposit the application processing fee (Non-Refundable/Non-Transferable) for MBBS and for BDS separately. Separate admission forms along with fees shall be submitted for MBBS and BDS. The additional application processing fee shall be submitted for General Self-Finance seats in both categories for MBBS & BDS separately.
- Login again to verify your payment details and submit an application.
Note: Keep your original Fee slip, to be produced as evidence during the admission process.
|KMU Peshawar Admission Schedule 2023:|
|1.||Availability of admission form on http://cas.kmu.edu.pk||25.11.2022|
|ii.||Last date for submission of admission forms||09.12.2022|
|iii.||Medical board of disabled candidates||13122022|
|V.||Receipt of online appeals from disqualified candidates (Hafiz-e-Quran and disable)||16-17 12 2022|
|vi.||Appellate committee meeting for Hafiz-e-Quran & disabled candidates||19.12.2022|
|vii.||Display of provisional merit list||21.12.2022|
|viii.||Submission of objections/claims regarding provisional merit list||22-23.12.2022|
|ix.||Meeting of appellate Scrutiny Committee for objections/ claims/complaints||24.12.2022|
|X.||Display of final merit list||27.12.2022|
|xi.||Placement on open merit and General Self Finance quota seats MBBS/BDS||28-31 12.2022|
|xii.||Placement of candidates on special quota seats (Foreign Self Finance, OPF, Ex-FATA/NMDs. Disables. Minorities, APS and Afghan Nationals seats.||02-10.01.2023|
|xiii.||Commencement of Classes||1“ March 2023|
Contact Details Of Khyber Medical University KMU Peshawar:
- CHAIRMAN PROVINCIAL ADMISSION COMMITTEE KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA/
- VICE CHANCELLOR, KHYBER MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, PESHAWAR Phase 5, Hayatabad, Peshawar.
- Website: www.kmu.edu.pk
- Ph: 091-9217703,
- Fax: 091-9217704