Importance of the nanomedicine cannot be neglected in achieving the health care goals in particular reference to the advanced disease conditions. The field of nanomedicine is growing day by day and its advancement is marking high impact in the fields of pharmaceutical and medical sciences. This workshop would provide a great platform to the leading national researchers from various areas of nanomedicine to gather and exchange their ideas and to solve the doubts and queries among the participants in the field of medicine, nanotechnology, industry and drug regulation affairs. Furthermore, the invited speakers from pharmaceutical industry and drug regulation authority of Pakistan would enlightened the process of new drug development and its registration in Pakistan.
3 Days National Workshop On Nanomedicine In Pakistan
The relevance and scientific significance of this workshop is quite important from the existing national needs in the promotion of nanomedicine research and its implication on national level to address the pharma needs if developing advanced level nanomedicine. Moreover, it is a need of the day to develop an interlinkage between the Pharma industry, academia and research to develop nanomedicine to promote health benefits.
Who should participate?
M Phil PhD scholars
Drug Regulatory Professionals
Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology students
Poster presentation for MPhil-PhD students: This would be a special event for post graduate students in which they can present a poster. It will be held on the 3rd day of the workshop (Oct 25, 2017). Awards will be given to the best posters. There is no specific dimension for the poster.
Certificate of participation will be given to all the participants.
For Faculty/Professionals: Rs.1000
For Students/Researchers: Rs.500
Last Date of Registration: October 20, 2017
You can pay online by sending your amount to HBL Account# 02947901293603 Dr. Fakhar ud-Din, QAU Brach, Islamabad. Please send the transfer detail (screenshot) to firstname.lastname@example.org via email mentioning your name. Or
Registration can be done in person by visiting the Department of Pharmacy QAU
- Focal person of the workshop
- Phone# 03335337757 Email: email@example.com
- Asim ur Rehman (03229821867),
- Dr Kifayat Ullah Shah (03325542722)
- Junaid Dar PhD Scholar (03459733778)
- Samreen Rabia M Phil Scholar (03315042634)
- Nadra M Phil Scholar (3436554599)
- Ghulam Anbia Madni (03060556617)
Venue: Department of Pharmacy, Quaid-e-Azam University, Islamabad
- Dr Irshad Hussain, Associate Professor LUMS, Lahore
- Saeed Ahmad, Assistant Professor Department of Pharmacy, KUST, Kohat
- Dr Abid Yousaf, Assistant Professor University College of Pharmacy, Lahore
- Dr Alam Zeb, Assistant Professor Riphah Institute of Pharmaceutical Science, Islamabad
- Omer Mustapha, Assistant Professor Ziauddin College of Pharmacy, Ziauddin University Karachi
- Muhamamd Akram, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Sindh, Jamshoro Hayderabad
- Omer Salman, Assistant Professor Department of Pharmacy, University of Lahore
- Dr Waqar Aman, Assistant Professor Department of Pharmacy, KUST, Kohat
- Dr Obaid Ullah, Deputy Director General, Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan
- Naveed Ahmad, Assistant Professor Department of Pharmacy, QAU Islamabad
- Hussain Ali, Assistant Professor Department of Pharmacy, QAU Islamabad
- Salman Ahamd, Assistant Professor Department of Pharmacy, QAU Islamabad
- Mr Abdul Mughees, Assistant Director Drug Regulation authority, Islamabad
- Dr Fakhar ud Din, Assistant Professor Department of Pharmacy, QAU Islamabad
Patron in Chief:
Prof. Dr. Javed Ashraf
Prof. Dr. GuL Majid Khan