Punjab Youth Internship Program (PYIP) is an initiative of the Government of Punjab to equip the unemployed youth with productive skills to obtain better employment opportunities.
Government of the Punjab has unveiled Punjab Youth Internship Program (PYIP) scheme for 2015, the main objective of this scheme will be to train the jobless youth along with the productive set of abilities that will open better opportunities of employment for them in the near future.
Punjab Youth Internship Programme 2019 (PYIP)
Punjab Youth Internship Program will give the advantage to 25,000 fresh graduates. They will also receive a monthly gross of Rs. 15,000 for the period of this internship, and this internship time period will be six months. The candidates could choose a related internship position based on their academic qualifications as well as area of their interest, from the given and available choices.
- Punjab Youth Internship Program is available for all the unemployed persons who meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 30 years old
- The candidate must have completed 16 years of education or should be a Technical or Vocational Diploma holder, Sub-Engineer, Health Technician, Paramedic, Agriculture and Livestock Technician
- The candidate must have an HEC or Technical Boards recognized Degree or Diploma achieved from a local, foreign, government or from a private institution.
- The candidate must have domicile of the Punjab province.
- The candidate must have a valid CNIC or Form B.
- The candidate must have passed out in the year 2012 or onwards.