Dalda Scholarship 2023-2024 Application Form
Are you a student of 1st year in intermediate level & facing some financial difficulties while studying then you should apply for the Dalda Scholarship 2023 You just need to fill out a form & send it to the official and then you will appear in a written test. If you will pass the written test Dalda scholarship then give an interview & you will be able to receive the dalda scholarship 2023. Each student from each district of Punjab province has to appear in their own district’s examination center. Dalda scholarship written test will be prepared from the matric level syllabus that will be very easy for every student because they have done studying that syllabus. At the time of interview, candidates must have to appear with their original educational documents.
Key Points Of Dalda Foundation Merit Scholarship 2023-2024
All the 1st year students who are studying in the board of intermediate education Karachi or from any other board of intermediate & secondary education or board of technical education in Pakistan are eligible to apply for this Dalda Foundation Scholarship 2023-2024.
Courses of Studies:
1st year students of Pre-engineering, Pre-medical, commerce, general science, Arts, home economics, ICS & DAE are eligible to get this Dalda Scholarship 2023-2024.
Eligible Criteria For Each Student:
- Student must be Pakistani national & should be permanent residential of Pakistan.
- Student must not be more than 17 years old.
- Applicant’s father income must not be more than 20,000 per month.
- Applicant must not have house or flat more than 120 Muraba Ghaz or 1080 Muraba Feet.
- Applicant should have passed their matric after 2019.
- Students who have passed O level are also eligible to apply.
All the students who are willing to apply for Dalda Scholarship 2023 Apply Online should have following result.
Pre-Engineering: 80% or more than of that.
ICS: 70% or more than of that.
Pre-Medical: 80% or more than of that.
Arts: 70% of more than of that.
General Science: 80% or more than of that.
Home Economics: 70% or more than of that.
Commerce: 75% or more than of that.
DAE: 70% or more than of that.
Acceptance or Rejection:
- All the candidates who will apply for dalda scholarship 2023 will have to go through written test.
- Written test date will send to the candidate after Dalda Scholarship 2023 Last Date.
- Candidates will not only face the written test but they also have to give interview along with parents.
- Scholarship will be rejected if the candidate must not score the eligible marks in test or they will not attend next test.
How To Apply For Dalda Scholarship 2023:
- All those students who thinks that they are meeting the eligibility criteria have to send their application form on dalda foundation trust PO box 17654, gulshan e iqbal near NIPA chorangi, Karachi before the last date ends.
- Application form will be available on all the colleges that is affiliated with board of intermediate & secondary education or board of technical education.
- Application that is incomplete or late receiving will not be accepted.
- If you want to get application form through email then please send your email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also download application form from official website of dalda foundation that is www.dalda.foundation
Click Here To Apply Online For Dalda Scholarship 2023-2024
For more information call dalda foundation Helpline:
Ma Sha Allah